Over the past eight years, I have worked with and within several museums and galleries across northern New England, the Mid-Atlantic, and NYC. Some of my professional experiences include:
- Registration duties for a professional painting conservation studio
- Maintenance of professional standards in the preservation of and access to museum’s permanent collections
- Grant writing for significant institutional projects
- Transportation and installation of fine art for private clients
- Development of original research and content for museum exhibitions
- Installation of museum exhibitions
My skills and academic training include: art historical and historical research, registration duties, project management, content/deliverable development, fine art object care, museum collections management, and creative projects using the Adobe Creative Suite.
I have utilized the following archival and collections management systems: Mimsy XG, PastPerfect, FileMaker Pro Advanced, Archivist’s Toolkit, and ArchivesSpace.
Send Me a Message
Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. I look forward to hearing from you.